1. The FSA competition is organised by the Czech and Slovak APUeN associations.
2. Major decisions are made by the competition panel which is made up of three members of each association and two representatives of the conference organisers.
3. The compiling of the jury’s votes is the sole responsibility of the APUeN associations. The prize giving ceremony is organised by the organisers of the eBF conference.
4. The eBF conference and FSA competition are organised by the providers of the PROEBIZ eAuction system, NAR marketing, in association with their daughter firm, Sentinet, and APUeN with an agreement that the prize giving ceremony is the culmination of one of the days of eBF.
5. Number of prizes: There will three awards if private and public enterprises are evaluated together, or up to six if the number of entries allows, which would mean at least five entries in each category. The final decision belongs solely to the organizing team.
6. Prize winners are not barred from competing again.
7. The competition is aimed at those institutions, companies or individuals that have successfully implemented eAuction systems or other eProcurement tools in both the public and private sectors.
8. Participation is ensured by completion and submission of the entry form and payment of the participation fee. The entry form is available on the FSA website.
9. Competitors may also be nominated for FSA by the organisers of the event or by a member of APUeN, who are co-organisers of the competition. In this case entries are only accepted after the competitor confirms their assent.
10. Every organization is entitled to compete in all three categories.
11. The jury has the same number of jurors evaluating both public and corporate procurement, plus one to three representatives of APUeN. The jury is made up of respected figures from both the public and corporate procurement sectors. Nominations may be submitted by members of the APUeN associations.
12. The jury evaluates all entries. Each juror assigns each entry between one and ten points. Each juror may add a short comment to their score. The winner is entry with the biggest total. If after this one or more entrants are sharing first place, they will proceed to a further round, where each jury member will vote for the one they consider to be the best. A synopsis of the jurors’ views is published on the FSA website after the award ceremony. The jury may make honourable mentions to competitors not awarded a prize.
13. Fees: The entry fee for FSA is 5000 CZK / €200. It’s a one-off fee, even if the participant enters more than one category. The fee does not have to be paid by those competitors who are nominated by the members of APUeN and eBF organisers.
Payment by bank transfer to Sberbank, a.s:
Account number: 4180015303/ 3100
IBAN: SK5731000000004180015303 SBERBANK
Variable symbol: your company ID
Specific symbol: FSA 18
The recipient of the fee is the organizer of the competition (APUeN SK , Zámocká 8, 811 01 Bratislava, Company ID number: 42262755, VAT Reg No: 2023584959) and it will be used to fund the gala evening and awards.
14. Entries may be submitted from 1/5/2018 to 17/10/2018 12 PM CET..
15. The organizer of the competition reserves the right to increase the number of awards or to withhold some of the awards. The organizer of the competition undertakes to use all of the details concerning the nominated contestants solely for the purpose specified in the terms of the competition. The organizer of the competition reserves the right to potentially alter the terms of the competition terms and make decisions concerning their interpretation.
By submitting an application for the FSA competition (see above), each contestant gives the organizer of the competition (hereinafter referred to as the organizer) their consent for using the personal data included in the application, that is name, surname, address, email address and phone number, for the purposes of verification of the validity of their participation in the competition, awarding of prizes, and other trade and marketing purposes of the organizer for five years in accordance with Act No.101/2000 Coll. If the contestant is a winner or a substitute, they consent to have their personal data, that is name, surname and address, published on the FSA website www.fsawards.com/en
. Provision of personal data by the contestant is voluntary. The contestant has the right to access the data that concerns them, particularly if they find out or assume that the organizer has used their personal data in a way that is in breach of the protection of the contestant's private or personal life or in breach of the law, or if the contestant's personal data is used inaccurately. In such cases the contestant can ask the organizer for an explanation or to block, amend or delete it.